Monday, August 31, 2009

today my mama ask me wait for her & go out of the house together. hehe! waited for the bus super long. but in the end no need to reach school that early as that thing tr want us to come has cancel. in the end i also late! haha, took back my other 2 tests! & i just pass 1 of the paper & the other one was good. what have i been doing?? exam is coming yet i haven start reading! T.T is so near.. a Qs 14marks is hard to achieve! argh. & makes me so nervous now. tr gave us june exam papers, is extreme hard to the max!!! had an hour break, & estee french bite my hand! & its so red after she do. hahah, i forget what did she do to me. so i wanted to grab her bag, yet she run off! hahah. than i come to realise have perfume inside, than she started grabbing my hands! marks all over. but now gone already! went back to have 20mins revision & thats fast. than school ended. & here comes the part where i dont wana go home with her! hahah, & i saw babyxzxzx. so i came & tell her i dont wana go! when she come closer, stupid baby keep saying! which i dont wana see nor hear. roar!!!!! accompanied her till times up to meet her friend. & i went off! came back from work. & my both legs are dying! T.T

No comments: