Tuesday, August 25, 2009

went to school & was on time for test! wow, since test started been revising in the bus too. normally i spend my time sleeping! i was ensure that i remb everything, once i got the paper, i went to the last page to see. omp! i cant even rmb what i had studied alright. darn annoying! so after test had 15mins break. after break, went back class for some theory! thought today test will end. but thursday still have a sudden test! this is so crap. had 1hour break, so stayed in school to eat than went for practical. today practical power. wash those equipments & cleaning! boring.. went out to drink water as out of a sudden i got a hiccup & so hard to breathe. so i saw lynn outside, ask her what she doing outside she say she's feeling cold & sick? haha, so went to buy snacks to eat. after that went back & sweetie called me, slack outside as we had nothing to do! than she piggy back me. haha, now she feels the heaviness i had! after that is my turn, she also keep siding down. so hard to carry! ytd tiffany gave me a cheese cake which is so big. & idk how to finish so big lor, put in my bag later all got cheese smell, so i shared with my friend everyone ate! hahah. estee say is nice, keep biting the cake i hold when she got icecream & the cake on her hand.

No comments: