Sunday, September 6, 2009

last night went to watch lion dance. performance ended not really late, but when wana buy food for dinner all the food court are closed. so my dad & i sat at the food court awhile, than the security came & chase us cos closing? lol. so i dont bother just slowly ate the last mouth of food. went ion food court to find thing & eat again! after eating 3wings shop one by one closed. & im so darn tired! this morning i went to church. zena come shock me again luh, i was so tired with my sleepy block head entering where everyone was welcoming & saying hi. & she almost smack me x( for not coming so long! during service, when having prayer. i close my eyes i was listening & than suddenly doze off! haha. cannot stop my eyes from opening lor! after that went for refreshment didn went main service today. so tired, trying to study but bit by bit! its coming. the nightmare exam!!!! hope no insomnia. 

No comments: